ARTICLES
15,853,195 Article(s)
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 >>
Document(s)
Title
Purdy house, an historic house in White Plains was relocated from Water St. and North Lexington Avenue to its current site on Park Avenue. The house served as General George Washington's (1732-1799) headquarters during the American Revolutionary War ...
Group photo of Fire Patrol No. 1 with a horse-drawn fire engine parked behind the assembled firemen. Fire Patrol No. 1 was on Martine Avenue between Orawaupum and Lexington Avenue on the south side of the street.