HOW TO REFINE YOUR SEARCH
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g.,"open access publishing"
- Combine multiple words with OR or a space character to find articles containing either term; e.g., education research / education OR research
- Combine multiple words with AND to find articles containing all terms; e.g., education AND research
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)